Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Going Going Gone

Its almost time for me to board my flight for Kenya. Are you ready to go? You agreed to take this journey with me...Remember?

I will go with both hands filled with the gifts you donated. I believe The communities we visit will be
excited to receive them. The gifts are non-traditional. They are fun for improving endurance and strength, and in creating an environment  and active. It has been amazing witnessing the out pouring support by each of you. I invited you to take this journey and you joyfully accepted. 

I wanted to give you a glimpse of some of the donations before I pack them away. My friends from YoBCC (Youth of branch of the Body of Christ Church) with the help of their parents graceously wrote letters hoping to make pen pals. Other friends donated jump ropes and exercise bands for fitness promotion.
Active people = an active community.

No comments: