Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Going International


I’M HEADING TO KENYA AND SOME OF THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES THIS FALL. WILL YOU CONSIDER TAKING THIS JOURNEY WITH ME?
WHO:
I will be traveling with Community Life International Mission Association (CLIMA) and four other women that serve as medical professionals from various regions around the U.S.  The team of women is composed of 1 doctor, 2 nurses, and 1 exercise physiologist (ME).  We daily serve with our communities and churches and now have been given the opportunity to serve with international communities.
WHAT:
The main objective of this visit will be to assist CLIMA in providing preventative healthcare education and resources to women and young girls. These areas were chosen because female genocide is a continued practice and the death rate of children is high due to Malaria. The hope is to introduce non-traditional health care practices for healthy living that include; exercise & fitness, acupuncture, medication, as well as provide clean water resources. The team is also prepared to function as missionaries in other capacities as needed. I’m praying in advance for the work we will perform in these communities.
WHEN:
We will depart the U.S. on September 3, 2013 and return September 13, 2013. We will spend 2-3 days in Salama, Eldoret, and Kenya serving in their medical clinics.

The team and I are involved in fundraising efforts to earn money. However, I am seeking sponsors to support some of the expenses as well as medical/ministry supplies. Any amount that you might be able to give would be greatly appreciated. If you cannot help in a financial way, please support me with your prayers. I will make frequent updates of our activities via this blog site, Facebook, and Twitter.

I ask that you take a week to consider and pray about my request. If you are willing to become a sponsor just simply email me with a reply of YES. I will send further instructions on how and where to send your support payment.

Take this journey with me

Mrs Nez

No comments: