Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm In ... check it out!

Did you think I was going to let you have all the fun?  Yes I am in this too!

I had my daughter to record one of my commercial breaks just to prove it (excuse some of the background noise).  In the video I will give you a few reminders to breath, keep your position tight, and contracted.  I have also added music behind my video for you listening pleasure in celebration of my favorite singer Whitney Houston.

If you get more pumped having music playing, it's OK I want you to use everything you find motivating to your advantage. As a matter of fact if it motivates you to get moving - Use IT! I do encourage you to have the music on stand-by before you get started. You would not want to waist your 2 minutes looking for it.

 I don't know about you but I can't get away from change even in small tasks. Once I began exercising during the breaks I realized that I needed to make a few changes. I noticed that commercial breaks was not just used for sitting, but I used them to do things like get my children's baths, showers, and clothes ready for the following day. Now I have to  be intentional to get these things done before or after.

It's not too late there are still four more days left in this week and hours worth of TV to be watched :)

SO GET IN!!!!!!!!!




Live Well
Mrs. Nez

No comments: